Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MISS U ALL VERY MUCH

OH MY GOD..
long time no see my friend..
xbleh nak update blog psl..
JENG3!!..
terlupa PASSWORD!!haha
apekhbr sume??
hrp2 ko org sume hppy k..
klu ko org sume hppy..
sa lgla hppy hehe


OK2..
wanna share something about my life..
SECOND YEAR STUDENT OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
nothing special..but this is my life..
im still single..
im still happy person..
im still short man..
im still quite fat man..
BUT IM SENIOR..LOL
im feel proud with myself..


STUDY??
so far so good..
the most interesting thing..
SECOND YEAR ,MORE DIFFICULT THAN FIRST YEAR..
but im happy and more happy lol..
I LEARN NEW THING ESPECIALLY..
 BACTERIOLOGY&NON RUMINANT PRODUCTION..
i like this 2 subject very much..
wanna tell about my quiz..
i got among the highest mark in BACTERIOLOGY TEST 1..
THANKS GOD..
physiology test not bad but not top..
ITS FINE FOR ME..


about LIFE??
ohh yeah..now  already retired as a SPORT MAN..
 because wanna focus to my study & save money..
wow money subject..!!
i cant realise that my money not enough now..
OH MY GOD..
i dont know whether can survive untill next sem or not??
 planning not going back to my hometown on sem 1 holiday..
BUT MY PARENT TOLD ME  BACK HOME..
i dont know..
but i try save my money and back to SARAWAK..
i know my family miss me so much..
ME TOO  MISS THEM VERY MUCH..
ok thats all.
BYE!! GOD BLESS THE READER!! 


SOME PIC FOR THIS SECOND YEAR<>
-MYSELF-


-MYSELF-


-ACAB,AZAMIN,ME-


-AZAMIN,ME,AYIE-


-FUTURE VETERINARIAN-



No comments:

Post a Comment